"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 2 March 2012

MDS Hop!!! Scraplift a layout by another Blog Hopper:-)

And I choose.... this one from Kristyne, which also happens to be our guest this week :-)
Kewl right?  Are you curious about that awesome DSP and accessories?  Shhhh, it is a sneak peek from the upcoming new 2012-2013 Catty (coming out in June)... but wait and just make sure to come back on the 25th... I'll show you a bit more and give you more info on how to get these sooner!

Okay, so remember the routine :-) Say hi and hop on over to the other ladies that created to get you inspired!


Remember to take the tour!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould (just had a baby!!!)
3. Mandy Grant
*. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here
10. Alesha Walls
11. Holly VanDyne 
12. Kristyne Brandt our guest hopper ;)
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I love this page and the original! It was on my shortlist of ones to use for mine this week! Love what you did with it, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete