"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 16 March 2012

MDS Hop... First time in a while...

I am skipping it... I found out that company is coming and need to tidy up.  I had 2 sick guys and they were condemn to the back of the house :-)  It worked, lol!!! I survived without a sneeze.  So now, got to move everyone back in the proper rooms (all is clean, just need to make the house pretty)... In the mean time, remember the routine :-) Say hi and hop on over to the other ladies that created to get you inspired!
You can still enjoy a bit of this week's theme by looking at this banner... It was inspired by this month's "holiday!!!" and 100% MDS :-)




Remember to take the tour!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
*. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here
10. Alesha Walls
11. Holly VanDyne 
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment