"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 1 April 2012

April's fool!!! ok, now that it is out of the way!!!

Not kidding, here is one of the cards that we will be making on the 21st (Monthly Stamp-a-Stack!)
Cute right! (and easy too)... cute swap from Leadership! ... and probably an organized one too... name must have fallen out :-(  "If it is you or you know who made it... email me so that I can give credit back where it is due! thank you!"
Ok... Now remember to lmk if you can make it:-)  and I'll share another card this afternoon too!

Have a great Sunday! and try to be good, lol!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment