"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 23 April 2012

Next month's Stamp-a-Stack will be a week later than usual!.

Due to the fact that my usual 3rd Saturday of the month falls on the long week end and that means that lots of you (including me) have other plans, lol!

Ok, so Mark you calendars (or email me to be added to my emailing list for all the important reminders) ... May 26, 2012 at 7:00 pm.  Remember your wish list as the retiring list and catty expires on the 31st!!!

That's okay!  So here is the 'Father's day card' that we will be making.  Throughout the week, I'll post the other card designs that we will be creating!

Remember, 10 cards PLUS envies PLUS a gift PLUS spend time in my company, lol... for $25 OR get a $10 discount for putting a minimum order of $25 that day!  It's totally worth it!
This card was is remake of a card received at leadership or regional in January...
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment