"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 2 April 2012

Man Pack Sneak Peek!!!

Hello there... well, this week end was productive.  I finally put together my Man Packs for the Legion Craft show on May 5th (just in time for Mother's day)... Woohoo! I have a good feeling about this one!  It is just around the corner so I am hoping to meet new friends, lol! and get some of those cards movin'...
This is one of the card's included in the pack.  I still have to make the 'Love notes' and then add a Cheat Sheet with the important dates, lol! Every little bit helps ;)
Each "Man Pack" will include a Birthday Card, Valentine, Mother's day and Anniversary card plus 2 love notes.  If I have time, I'll even start a "feminine version" of this pack...

Once all assembled, I'll let you see what they look like!  till then, Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment