"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 11 May 2012

MDS Blog Hopping day!!! And a sketch for you :-)

This week we are creating around a sketch... I wanted to share the picture of it on my post but wasn't able to do so... Curious?  Here is the LINK to it:-)

And now... MY version of it, lol!  Have a great Friday!

So now...  remember the routine :-)
Have fun!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet page, Julie! I absolutely LOVE it! I have one that made her First Communion last year and one that will be doing it next year so I'm definitely going to file this idea away in my mental rolodex! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete