"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 28 May 2012

Under the weather?... MDS to the rescue!

I haven't decided on Allergies or Cold... One thing is for sure, as soon as I look down, my eyes get watery, my throat itches and the sneezing begins, lol!!! 

Using the computer, I was able to position it so that I don't have to look down:-)
One quick card using the Soft Blooms, Smooch DSP and Perfectly Penned Brush set downloads... aren't the blooms gorgeous?
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment:

  1. had to take a second look because the flowers looked so realistic (dimensional). Great job!

    ReplyDelete