"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 4 May 2012

MDS Blog Hopping day!!!

Well, I wasn't able to see the sketch so I played but with a different idea in mind :-)  Summer fun!
This is a picture of my co-worker's little guy on their last family vacation.  When I saw it, I just had to have it and she emailed me a copy of it... How cute is he :-)  One day, I'll try to share a picture of the cutest little face ever!!!
So remember the routine :-)

 Have fun!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould
3. Mandy Grant
5. Amber Meadows your next stop
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. that is soooo cute! I love the page and the picture! What font did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Super-love that title with the banners! :)

    ReplyDelete