"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 23 January 2014

MDS Blog Hop... What am I working on :)

I have been having a not so much fun time with my computer lately... short story, it hates me, lol!   So after 45 minutes of trying to make a fun "quick" project... I gave up.  I am not blaming it on the computer, just on me being sick and not having any patience :(
So this is something that I plan on laminating and then using a dry erase marker... my monkey is now old enough to take some responsibilities and do little chores (and practice to come home alone too!)...
Enjoy and have fun!
 Hope you get inspired !
We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
You will find us blog hopping on the 2nd and 4th THURSDAYS of each month! We will have a "theme" selected on the first hop and then a "What we are doing in MDS" on the second hop. Also new, is the hopping method. Just click on the NEXT button and it will take you to the next person on the hop. We hope this inspires you to get into My Digital Studio and start creating! Would love to hear what you think of our "new" hop and projects, so please take a moment to let us know in comments.
http://istampicreateihavefun.blogspot.ca/2014/01/01-23.html
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea (and beautiful execution of it!) I will have to try this out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, what a good idea!! Very cute - I need to do this for daily chores!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, now that my children are all grown...maybe I can make one for my husband? Nope, he's cleaner than I am! I'll just make some check lists for myself!! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really fun idea! and super cute too! my 11 year old needs to be reminded about every little thing, he needs this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my husband was away at college, his mother made up something like this on postcards, i.e. check here if you're alive, need money, are studying, etc.! she pre-addressed them and stamped them. All he had to do was check the box and put it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete