"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Gently crafting my way back!

You read it right! I had lost my creating mojo with everything else that I had to deal with.  Now that I feel that we are getting a better handle on things, I am slowly working my way back.  Wish me luck, lol!
So yesterday I had my first group for the big shot club.  This is how we used the Top note die.  I was inspired after receiving the one from Dusty as part of our Christmas Count Down swap.  Best part, it was so easy to make and no waste!
Do you love those flowers?  I know I now do!  Did you know that they also come with the matching punch?  Contact me today to put your order in, or if you feel that flower theme project is not your thing ;), I have a new seasonal catalogue with your name on it... it's only waiting for you to take it home!... The other way to get what you want on a budget: join my big shot club with a wish list in mind and we will make that dream come true!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment