"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Keep me in your toughts :)

Yesterday evening I was able to get this picture out of my external hard drive... I am so not a computer geek, lol! This card was our 3rd project for the January Big Shot Club Class :) Picture is not the best but hope you can still get the idea... If you look really close, you should be able to see some shimmer and dimension;)  Colours were Crumb Cake, Pistachio, Vanilla, Black and Strawberry Slush...  
But none the less, I managed to retrieve ALL of my MDS downloads so that means that Ill be able to stay up to date with our regular bi weekly MDS Blog Hop :)... phew! I wasn't sure what to do about that one :)
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment