"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 5 April 2014

A fun and Relaxed Saturday...

I decided to see if I was still able to play and create.... Guess what, I think I can ;)
This is a card similar to one of those that we made last Wednesday at my quick card class... Funny me, I forgot to keep one for myself and the best part, I also forgot to take a picture of it... one of my customer couldn't come (last minute notice) so I told her no problem, I'll send your finished cards home with your daughter... only oopsy, I only had enough time to make one during class so I sent her my samples, lol!).
In this projects, the Rhinestones were coloured using a permanent marker.
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede and Raspberry Ripples.
DSP; (Retired prints) In Colours 2012-2024
 Stamp set(s); Four You, Hardwood, Petal Parade (SAB 2014)
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder,
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Paper Doilies, Jewels Rhinestones,
Punches: 2 1/2" Circle Punch, Itty Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly Punches.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment