"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 6 April 2014

Another quick card...

 Hard to believe but once you know which sets you want to use, it is a quick card to make! I know that there are a lot of these out there at the moment, but I just needed to see for myself how easy it really was to make!

Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Real Red, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana.
DSP; Fresh Prints DSP Stack
 Stamp set(s); Hardwood, Petite Petals, Petite Pairs
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Jewels Pearls, Whisper White Bakers Twine and Real Red 1/8" taffeta Ribbon
Punches: Petite Petals, Small Oval and Scalloped Tag Topper.
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment