"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 4 April 2014

Quick Easter Card

Hoping for Spring ?  I know I am...
Snow is just not melting as quickly as it should (or the way I just want it to go away!)...
This is a card that was designed by moi for this past month's Quick Card Class... So easy, I don't even know where to start!
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Very Vanilla, Wisteria Wonder, Prefect Plum and Crumb Cake.
DSP; N/A
 Stamp set(s);Sweet Summer and Easter Blessings(retired) 
Punches, Tools and other miscellaneous items/embellishments;  Paper Snips,  adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), Jewels Pearls , Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Bone folder, Seam Binding Ribbon in Crum Cake, Itty Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly Punches.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Register before the 10th for"My Paper Pumpkin" Club! get a creative kit delivered to your door EVERY MONTH!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment