"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Congrats!

Next week is our Regular Card Class.... remember to email me to let me know which night (Always Tuesday and Wednesday) you'll be stopping by and how many sets I need to prepare for you :) One for $15 or 2 for $25!

I have always been a sucker for words, sentiments stamp sets and fonts! But this one is my favourite by far!!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!!
I wanted to redo my Jar toppers from the teachers gifts and put them on the card... we did and they looked amazing!
Can't get the pictures to reflect and actually show how awesome they look! You'll just need to take my word for it :)
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Basic Black, Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Flirty Flamingo
DSP; In Colours 2015-2017 DSP Stack
 Stamp set(s); WaterColour Wings
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Silver Sequin Trim, Paper Doilies, Vellum CS
Punches and Dies: Butterflies, Bold Butterflies and Sunshine wishes Framelits / thinlits, Banner Triple
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), BigShot, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment