"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Thank you from all of us!

Another Thank You card from the June regular class! It is too late for you to join us tonight BUT I am still taking reservations for next week's XMas class though ;)

This one has been in my 'screenshot' folders for years! I finally got around to making it at class! Couldn't be any easier than this and I just love the colours!!!

Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Coastal Cabana.
DSP; Can't recall, but still have a few sheets of these DSP Pack - Retired
 Stamp set(s); One Big Meaning, Petite Petals
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Jewels Rhinestones, Real Red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon-retired
Punches and Dies: Petite Petals, Banner triple punch
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), BigShot, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment