"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 21 July 2016

Merry And Bright!

Retired Designer Paper, retired Washi Tape, retired Framelits and Retired embellishments :) But such a pretty result! I love making this card! I am so happy that I bought extras of the snowflakes embellishments! ;) I really hope they bring something just as cute in the next holiday catalogue !
Colours used (ink, Stampin'write markers and/or card stock); Whisper White, CHerry Cobbler, Crumb Cake
DSP; n/a to old to remember the name of it ;)!
 Stamp set(s); Holly Jolly Greetings
Other miscellaneous items/embellishments; Glitter Washi (SAB 2016 - Retired) wood snowflakes - Retired too, Gold Glimmer paper
Punches and Dies: circle punch, starburst framelits (retired)
Tools: adhesive (Tombo liquid Glue, glue dots and/or snail), BigShot, Magnetic Platform, Dimensionals, Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, Simply Scored Scoring Board, Bone folder
Join my team NOW: Free Classes for you for the first 6 months! (too far to attend, I'll send you the completed project via mail)
Stamping Hugs...
 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment