"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 6 February 2011

Come learn with me... MDS style! Card one :-)

I had fun, almost one on one sharing.  The girls and I went through the basics of building a card, using the punches, stamps, embellishments and drop shadow features and we even took a quick tour on "how to create your own Blog banner" using MDS...

I will be doing it again soon, as soon as you let me know that you are interested.

To get ready for the class, Play in MDS and write down any questions that you might have to allow me to help you.  I have been playing with MDS since it came out therefore, I don't even think before I do something... It just happens.

Hope to hear from you soon, we will pick a date in March for the next one.

Here is the quick card that we made yesterday!

TTFN! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment