"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 5 February 2011

Sale-a-Bration...Open House


February 12th ... 1:00 - 3:00 pm

One quick visit, take a minute or two to make a quick card using Sale-a-Bration products, and why not pick up your Occasion mini catty and your Sale-a-Bration brochure (if you don't have yours already)

Door prizes, no RSVP needed and all of this is free!  I am only doing it from 1 till 3:00 pm.  Make sure to stop by! Everyone that comes will be going home with a little something from me for free...

Now, the important thing to remember is this.  I want to help you get as many things out of the Brochure for free and here is my suggestion:

Pick a date of my calendar  before March 31st to have your stamping party and get at least 3 people to attend that I have not met yet.

We will have a mini stamp a stack at your place (or mine if you think that it might be  easier... ). What I mean by "mini" is that the cards will be simple, we will make 4 cards instead of 5, times one instead of 2, the cost is free for those that place an order and $5 for those who don't.

You will get a to pick a free stamp set from Stampin'Up!'s current catties at the end of your party on me, a free stamp set from my special stash (retired) just for saying yes and sticking to it :-), a free product from the sale-a-bration brochure for every $60 spent (plus one more if your party reaches $395 in sales), you'll get to keep the hostess benefits, and you'll have a great time!... What do you have to lose? ... I'll provide the gluten-free jelly beans :-)


TTFN! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment