"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 27 June 2011

Animal Stories... thank you cards

I have to thank my downline Pam for giving me a hand with this as I tend not to play in my craftroom by myself anymore.  I just like her company too much :-)

So, 4 teachers gifts, 24 baby thank you cards, and 3 pizzas later I feel like I am finally getting some crafting done.

These are for Sandra C. (a girl I worked with before baby came) and as you can probably guess by the colours used, had a beautiful boy... She is coming for a visit today and she will be able to use them however she wants.  Hope she'll like them!
I used Confetti White CS and Ballet Blue CS and Classic Ink(retired) as well as a touch of Bashful Blue.  This Animal  Stories stamp set is on the retiring list therefore, if you like it and want one, you have until June 30th to order it through me.

Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment