"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 4 June 2011

Bad Weather... fun crafting time with one of my downline:-)

Today i really needed to be motivated to go back to my crafting space as I feel that I have been slacking (really) off lately.  I have been doing a lot of planning in my head and not sharing a lot of the info.  Result?  It has been really quiet, lol!

Anyhow, I had Pam come to my Birthday Class today and after class we just kept on crafting! The fun thing is that we also watched a movie and did 4 extra cards.  It took us all afternoon and I had we had  a blast! 

Since we didn't plan on this to happen, I needed a quick idea and just decided to play with one of the SAB set form this year.  Marelle created 4 cards using it and we copied (with very minor differences) her cards.  Here is one of them.


Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment