"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 20 June 2011

Artisan Submission for 2011...

It's official... I didn't make it in the top 10, and you know, I am okay with that because I was aiming at being in the finalists list.  Why?  Cause, this year's goal for me is to see my name on the Big screen at Convention.  I know, I am soooooo difficult to please, lol!!!!

Sure winning would have been nice but the winners have been at it for way longer than I have and they deserved it.  I recognized a few names and I just can't wait to see their projects on display!  Woohoo!!!

Anywho, I will let you know if I did make it on the screen and after that, I'll show you what I did by sharing pictures of my projects that will have made it on their displays :-)

But for now...just a peek:-)
Happy Stamping and remember to have fun! Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment