"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 26 June 2011

Are you ready for next SUNDAY!!! Catty Launch and "Bogo" sale!!!

Lots of words here but if you don't read all of it, you might end up kicking yourself for missing out on my great deals...
***Come say goodbye to all of my Stampin' Up!'s retired stamps, tools and accessories and get yourself a great deal!
Drop in between 10 am and 3 pm on Sunday July 3rd, 2011 and bring your friends - no RSVP is required for this event.

You can stamp a free card, get a chance to play with My Digital Studio (MDS) enter my draw for a gift basket of Stampin' Up! products, see how easy it is to use the Big Shot and if you put a $50 order in(Before tax and shipping) you get to keep the new idea book and catalogue...

That's not all... you get to browse through all the retired stamp sets, inks, designer paper, card stock packs, punches that I'm selling off: pick anything you want, place an order from the current Catty or Summer Mini for an equal or greater amount, and take the retired stuff home for free!  Almost sounds like buy 1 get one free :-) But wait, that's not all...

Since I want to meet your friends too and I just love seeing people smile when they get more free stuff, book a Stamp Party through me and pick another gift out of my "Reserved for Hostess Basket" which will be handed to you the night of your party. You will only need to pick a date that will fit your schedule, invite a few friends over for an evening away from home, a few chairs, a table, light snacks and refreshments... I will provide all the rest, even send out the invitations for you. Easy enough :-)

If you also decide to sign up, as a new recruit, you will get a gift from me up to a value of $20 from the current catalogue and / or mini on top of all the goodies that Stampin'Up! has to offer!  But that's not all...

How kewl is that!!! ... See you on Sunday 3rd of July ***Till then, happy Stamping and remember to have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment