"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 17 February 2012

MDS Hop... it's Friday! Say YES to Sale-a-Bration!!!

Another card using the CD's (Sale-a-Bration exclusive)... I am pretty sure that THIS IS THE WEEK for this theme, lol!!! I have been so out of the loop, Oh-la-la!!!
So quick, easy and clean card... sale-a-bration products and clean crafting area, lol!
LOVE MDS!!!!
Okay, so remember the routine :-) Say hi and hop on over to the other ladies that created to get you inspired!

Remember to take the tour!
1. Jeanna Bohanon
2. Rochelle Gould (just had a baby!!!)
3. Mandy Grant
*. Julie Leblanc ...Yup, you're here
10. Alesha Walls
11. Holly VanDyne 
12. Isis Pinero (this week's guest blog hopper!)

Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: