"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 28 February 2012

What are you doing on the 17th of March?


Wanna come and play?  Here are the cards that YOU will be making on the 17th at my Monthly Stamp-a-Stack...
Where: Well, Julie's Oasis of course (keep an open mind and bring your slippers, lol)
When:  March 17th (Saturday @ 7pm till 9pm
How many cards: 10, envies included AND a little bit of products too :-)

RSVP before the 15th so that I prepare enough for everyone :-)
PS, valentine wording can be replaced with any of the sentiment from the "Occasions Alphabet" set :-) Just saying!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment