"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 27 February 2012

Some buddy chose me... Weeee!



I am so behind on reading emails that it is scaring me, lol!!!

I have been selected by Cristena Bagne for this lovely award :-)  The Go-Jess Award.

As usual, I need to share this lovely award and was very flattered to be picked... I had no idea that Cristena liked my blog, lol!  Thank you :-)

So here are the fine prints:
* Thank the person who gave you this award ( like we wouldn't do that in the first place...lol I am just going to take all the credit..lol) 
* Paste the award to your blog 
* Link the person who nominated you for this award
* Nominate as many other bloggers for this wonderful award as you like
* Post links to their blogs
So without further ado I would like to open the envelope and share my nominee’s for this award …

Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Julie! How awesome!!!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie THANK YOU so very much for choosing me I am flattered. Big hugs from the UK

    ReplyDelete