"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 4 February 2012

One of this month's SAS card :-)

Are you coming? Make sure to RSVP for this month cause you'll be getting a surprise (take home some products) if you do!!!
And you can get more freebies if you put in an order that night... I am telling ya, it is totally worth it!
 Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. I just love this card!!! Totally beautiful!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #52 with a link back to your blog on 2-12-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete