"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 29 September 2012

Boooooo!!!

I guess I really am starting to get into the Halloween spirit ;)
Leave a comment, then send me you snail mail and I'll mail you a Halloween card, from me to you :-)FOR FREE!!! and if you are not already following my blog and you start doing so now (left hand side) I'll add 12 inches of Stitched Satin Ribbon in each of the 5 following colours : Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripples and Summer Starfruit... So quick, I only have enough for the first 30 people, lol!!! That's a Total of 60 inches of ribbon!!!, plenty to do a few cards and / or embellish that scrapbook page!
Have a great Week end!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment