"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 7 September 2012

MDS Yummy Hop...

Today's inspiration is around food;) What better way than share one of my favorite treat... Yummy ice cream...
Then, a vacation just wouldn't be the same without a little bit more sugar...
So, now remember to go and have a visual feast on this first Friday of September...
Enjoy the hop!


********************
Try it for 30 days free!!!
HEY TEACHERS OUT THERE!!! LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Would you like a FREE copy of the Original version on My Digital Studio software? You can

Create bulletin board décor
Make certificates and awards for student achievement
Make birthday cards for students
Create parent flyers or newsletters
Create a photobook of a special class activity, or an overview of the whole year
And more 
Let me know if you are interested and I will email you more info!
 ********************
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: