"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 14 September 2012

MDS Hop and a sketch...

OK so I haven't gotten around to playing with new sketches yet but I still can share a project!  Might not be the sketch that was at the base of other people's inspiration today but this is one falls into my 'folder' of clean and simple layout!!!  I have used it multiple times in my book :-)

Have you sent of your projects to print yet?  You can still get the 31% off if you send it in today! But it's your last chance... tomorrow, the discount will be gone :(
Remember to hop on over to see what the gals have created for you this week!

4. Julie Leblanc , thanks for stopping by!
5.Amber Meadows
7. Aly Schilling
10. Heather Summers... out this week
11. Holly VanDyne
12. Kimberly Van Diepen
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment