"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 16 September 2012

This promotion has been extended... Woohoo!!!

Scroll down for newer news... this one will stay at the top until the deadline has passed ;)
********************
I am looking to hire a part time assistant.  email me to get the details.
Here is what I am looking for. You will need to be available the night before my scheduled classes to help me design, measure, cut and package the next night's class.
As well as be available the night of the classes. At the moment, compensation will consist of attending ALL my classes for free which you can then use in your own classes and have all samples already made ;)
 *****************
So join me in August NOW for one low price of $125... YOU pick what you need up to $155 worth, pay no tax (in Ontario) and no shipping on this order, and get THIS HOWL-O-WEEN Tray project for free... keep reading ;)
It was announced at Convention 2012 that during the month of August, any one who joins Stampin'Up! will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!
So, join my team in August before September 16th and we BOTH get this! How "Kewl" is that? Plus you will get all the other benefits to being on my team; you get me;)
-plus the 20% instant income from SU-30% on your very first qualifying order!
-attend ALL of my classes in the month following you buying this "kit" for free... you still need to RSVP via the proper channels, lol!
-the opportunity to attend Leadership in Orlando and even Convention in Salt Lake City!

You decide what kind of a demonstrator you want to be and what works best for you! Let's set up a time to get together and talk about this exciting offer, either in person, phone, or by email!

Still have questions, just ask away, I'll get back to you really soon!
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment