"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 6 January 2013

I need your feedback...

So I made another video last week (while my family was visiting) and tried to re-record words that would make sense ... I finally gave up and decided to try something new... that's where you come in.  I decided to use music AND insert the name of the products as I am showing them before I start assembling the card... LMK what you think and I'll go from there :)  It takes a bit more time to do but it is a lot less stressful, lol!!!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed the new format. Easy to follow.
    Gayle Schrock

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to say that I spend so much time trying to read the products used that I miss the rest. Much prefer to hear your instructions. Chris Frost

    ReplyDelete