"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 23 January 2013

It's Wednesday... YAY!!! MDS Hopping day!

MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
This is one simple page I have been working on.  I needed to play with my son's school picture, lol! Any who, this is a quick, simple and very easy layout... Hope you'll get inspired!
 photo Gr3happy_zpsc2ee827c.jpg
We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.


My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: