"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Simple, elegant So Sorry card.

Here is a simple card... Layout, minimal supplies and time to make this... just awesome!

The reason for my choice is simple.  I have lost my father in law just before Christmas and it feels like every where I look, we are gaining angels at the speed of light. Not really liking the feeling.  So to all of you out there that have lost someone dear to you... I am Sorry.

 I have my family visiting and tried to make a video... I do have the visual but sound... Oh my... Dogs barking, kids screaming at the dogs barking, music in the back ground, Wii playing... name it, it's all happening while I am recording.  I am really tempted to just upload it as is... and maybe I will, hmmm!!! (to be continued...)

On this note... I hope you all had a good new years' day!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

4 comments:

  1. I loved this card!! So much so, that I CASE'd it for my club members! They loved it, too!! TFS! Here's a link to my CASE:
    http://www.stampwithtammy.com/2013/02/celebrate.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it alot too......it's easy to case .... love the simplicity & elegance to it. I agree that it's something we need to have on hand as I know several friends & family who have had a loss just in the last 2-3 wks already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card's simplicity & elegance. I agree that it's worth casing....as there's been several deaths in the last 2-3 wks already. Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I agree....Love the card's simplicity & elegance. Something worth to case as there's been several deaths lately. I've noticed that too. Many THANKS for sharing!

    ReplyDelete