"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 9 January 2013

WE'RE BAAAA-ACK... MDS HOP!!! YAY!!!

A few changes... The hop is now happening on Every 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of the month... We will have new a guest designer every month... So more ideas for you and hopefully, we will get your "digital mojo" goin'
We'd love to have you play along.  Simply create your own project and upload it to MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas!
We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.  Super "Kewl", right?
This first Project of 2013 is around snow... and what perfect time of the year to do so.  We have had a little this year, which is a LOT more than last years :)  I am happy, the 'kid' can finally play outside... YAY!!!!
Photobucket

Winter 2010 Snow fun
MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo
.

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

4 comments:

  1. Love your pages. Question for you - how did you get that white edge on your background paper in the second page? Is it just using the tearing feature?? Also your blue paper is kinda two toned - which paper is that? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!!!!!

    I'm so happy that the MDS Blog Hop is back, &I love all the fresh changes you've made ... will follow your new Pinterest board for sure, & might even take up a challenge or two!

    You talented gals rock my MDS world!

    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your faux sponging, Julie! Both of your pages are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages. I like the way you did the journaling in 2 colors as it went from one background to the other. I also like the way you did the sponged edges to make it look like snow. How did you do that?

    ReplyDelete