"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 24 June 2013

Everything Eleanor...

Quick post, it's been a very busy week end :)... I attended Stampin'Extravaganza hosted by my friend Chrystine Richardson in Etobicoke  and "I" was an attendee... LUV IT!!!
Ok so we made gorgeous cards, and they are so easy to recreate... I am tweaking them a bit (don't have all the supplies, lol!) and will be re-making them in my classes :)  YAY!

Here is the first original one... My customers, will have a different colour sheme!  I am out of natural white but still have enough of that retired confetti white one.  The card base will be in Bermuda bay, layered with Smokey Slate then Confetti... the 'scallop layers' will remain unchanged and the sentiment, well, they'll pick it out of the "A Round Array" stamp set... TTFN!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment