"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 12 June 2013

MDS Wednesday's hop!

MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.
 photo summer2012_zps0dc61920.jpg
Today, I'll be sharing a page form my 2012 vacation book :) I was looking through pictures and realised that I only have old ones, lol!  Maybe I need to take another vacation very soon!... So, shhhh! don't telll my monkey(s) ~ yes, hubby is a man child when it comes to Mickey ~ but this is where we are going in October :) Everything is booked, yay! All I have to worry about now is food, attraction tickets and souvenirs ;)


Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

1 comment: