"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 16 June 2013

Product share!!!!!

Are you guys / gals interested in getting "All" of the products in this new catalogue but just don't want to spend the money?  I am too but need your help and that is one of the reason that I am sharing my friend Tanya's info with you...
By sharing this with you, it will allow us to order sooner by filling these groups faster :)

So email her at tanya@tanyastamps.com and let her know which share you'd like to join and tell her I sent you :)

Here are the available shares... talk soon!
DSP, you'll get one 6"x6" sheet of all the Designer series paper available in this new catalogue.  In other words, 1/8th of each pack! for $23
1- Julie L.
2- Bonnie
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
 photo DSPShare-002_zps70003612.jpg
Accessories, 1/5 of every packages for 170 + embellishments for $31
1- Julie L
2-
3-
4-
5-
Accessories share photo DSPShare-003_zps26ca9cc2.jpg
Ribbon, 1/5 of every rolls! total 35 yards for $55
1- Julie L
2- Bonnie
3-
4-
5-
Ribbon share photo DSPShare-004_zps701244d7.jpg
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment