"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 21 June 2013

Shoe box swap... #5, mine.

Well, you've already seen this one.  This is also the card that was prepared for my open house "make-n-take"... I had extra pieces left over and it really is a less than 10 minutes card to make.... The nice part is that tonight, I am going to another shoe box and that gals have not seen it yet (different group) we are doing it again :)... So what that means for you is that I WILL have new projects to share with you (for sure) over that next week or so, lol!
Make and take! photo Cattylaunchmnt_zps74b0c4e2.jpg
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment