"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Sunday 28 October 2012

15% OFF all Stamp sets This Monday October 29th!

Don't miss it!  email me asap and I'll pay for HALF of your shipping... that's an additional 5% (valid only through me).

So how about that... 20% OFF all of the stamps in our current catalogues including;
Background stamps
Personalized name stamps
Cookie press stamps
Single-image stamps


This DOES NOT include
Hostess sets
Bundled stamp sets
Digital stamp brush sets


There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.
What are you waiting for, get that XMas wish list out and email me today!!!
(Orders have to be received before 8:00 pm on Monday)

Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!
 Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment