"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Thursday 4 October 2012

Toxic Treats and a video :-)

Good morning everyone... Gosh how do I miss playing in my craft area and making videos just for fun!!!
I just have to do this more often! Maybe I should just win the lottery and craft 'Full Time', lol!!!
So this is the card I made for 'moi' (just for fun, no class in mind)...
I used the 'Bow maker', Toxic Treat Stamp set, Black, Tangerine Tango and Silver embossing powders, Versamark ink, Big Shot, Chevron embossing folder, Perfect Pennants Die, Labels Collection Framelits, Circle Punches, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray, and Pumpkin Pie CS,Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP, a button, Taffeta ribbon in Black, linen thread, snail adhesive and lots dimensionals:-) Hope you like it! It sure was fun making it!!!
I was inspired by this card.
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun! Photobucket
Follow Me on Pinterest My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment