"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 17 October 2012

There are still spaces available, but not much time...

only 2 days left to sign up!!!Count down is on...Saturday November 3rd ~ "Kewl" Xmas Stamp Camp, Tomorrow, 8 pm is your last chance, then I am putting my last order in before the event!!!: Join us for a full day of fun and be ready for XMas!!! Here are a few things you can expect that day... A stamp set(yours to keep), a goody bag with all your supplies needed to make a minimum of 15 Christmas Cards, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, all day coffee, tea and bottle water, DOOR PRIZE DRAWS THROUGHOUT THE DAY, projects display AND A BIG SHOT DRAW if 30 people sign up!!!Make sure to tell ALL your friends!!!
Here's another card for the event... you'll get to make more... Bring your cameras, I'll show you what else I used the kit for ;) 
 
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!
 Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment