"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 16 October 2012

Quint Essential Flower... Let's use those dimensionals!

Count down is on...Saturday November 3rd ~ "Kewl" Xmas Stamp Camp, only 3 days left to sign up!!!: Join us for a full day of fun and be ready for XMas!!! Here are a few things you can expect that day... A stamp set(yours to keep), a goody bag with all your supplies needed to make a minimum of 15 Christmas Cards, lunch, morning and afternoon snacks, all day coffee, tea and bottle water, DOOR PRIZE DRAWS THROUGHOUT THE DAY, projects display AND A BIG SHOT DRAW if 30 people sign up!!!Make sure to tell ALL your friends!!!

Well, once I was done with the video, I tweaked the card a bit cause I just thought that it didn't pop enough ;)  I removed the top mat, and adhered it to a piece od Cherry Cobbler CS then glued that back on the card front using dimensionals.  I also removed the Crumb Cake Punched out 3/4" circle.  Daffodil Delight just needed to be next to the Cherry Cobble layer... Hope you like it!  I just love making cards on a whim...
Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!


 Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment