"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 12 October 2012

Friday is MDS hop day!!!

This week's inspiration was to "Tie it up! ... We were challenged to use as much Digi Ribbon as we can".
I ran out of time this week and this makes me sad but I do not have a project with ribbons to share this week... I hope that all the projects from the ladies that were on 'duty' inspire you to use you ribbon downloads and get creative!!!

So since today is my 10th wedding anniversary...  I am offering 10% off your catalogue order if you email it to me TODAY (Canada only)... perfect time to order that thing you wanted off the clearance rack ;)
And here is a picture of me way back then... Have a great Friday everyone!



Happy Creating and always remember to have fun!
 Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment