"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Tuesday 7 May 2013

...8 days left to sign up for a fun filled day!... And speaking of which...

email me now once you check out the "FUN" tab at the top of this page! Are you a member of my team? YES, then take $10 off the registration fee... You have nothing to lose :)  NO... there is still time to become one!
Did you know that you can get $40 in extras with your starter kit (pick $195 worth) and only pay $125, no tax, no shipping!!! PLUS you get to come to ALL MY CLASSES for one FULL MONTH for FREE!!!!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment