"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Wednesday 22 May 2013

MDS Hop because it's Wednesday, yay!!!! :)

This time I decided to keep it really simple.  Monkey was playing with a friend on Sunday morning and the weather was gorgeous!!! He was the Sheriff and wanted to play with his gun ... (Halloween one from when he dressed up as Indiana Jones, lol) so there we were, taking stuff out of storage and I just could not resist taking pictures when he came home, looking beat, that's when he said...
"please mom, I need to take a nap now" lol!!!
 photo IndiDuchesne_zpse6bb47ab.jpg
These are all the pics was I was able to get... nap lasted about 30 seconds ;)
MDS Blog Hop 2013 Logo photo MDS2013Hop_zpsb0daab57.jpg
MyDigitalStudio.net.  Tag your sample with "MDS Blog Hop" so we can check out your amazing ideas! We've also started a Pinterest Board for the MDS Blog Hop so you can find (and Pin!) our projects easily.

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

2 comments:

  1. too cute! its so nice to capture those day to day events and cute things the kids say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun page, really showcasing the photos and the font and journaling are great.

    ReplyDelete