"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Saturday 25 May 2013

I am still under the weather...

I do want to apologize, I have been feeling under the weather for way too long and just can't get my self to fight this (whatever it is) anymore.  So I have been trying to craft, but sleep is easier :(

Until I can do it again, and have something new for you 7 days a week, I'll try to at least do it 3 times per week... Monday, Wednesday and Friday...

This is a swap card received at our last meeting featuring the Ronald's set... Like it? get it soon because it will be gone come this Friday!

Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment