"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 13 May 2013

Still Crafting :) kinda!

Lots to do to be ready for June 2nd... remember to REGISTER HERE before Wednesday!
I am still pulling and listing ALL my retired products, including SIZZIX DIES, that's right, I am letting them go at ridiculously low prices! example, SERIF ALPHABET bought at $183, plus shipping, plus tax and selling at $100! Blossom Box; original price $40.95, for sale at $20!...
 I must have lost my marbles, lol!

But remember, you can get any of my retired products for FREE when you spend the equivalent or more to the Original price of the retired item :)
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment