"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Friday 3 May 2013

Thinking of You card.

Well my uncle passed away and as most of you kinda know, I am here in Ontario and ALL of my family lives else where :)  This one was my dad's oldest brother.  He is now at peace.

My cousin is about my age and I just thought that with all that she has been through in the last couple of years, she might appreciate this cards as a reminder that she is not alone and that we think of her very often... Tomorrow, I will make one for my aunt too...

This is not a Julie's original.  I was very much inspired by THIS ONE.
  Want to make your own? Hurry and give me your order as 2 of the 3 stamp sets used are retiring!
Supplies: Wisteria Wonder Marker, Pool Party marker, CS and SAB ribbon, Calypso Coral marker, Crumb Cake ink and CS,  Early Espresso ink colour combo. Papillons Potpourri, French Foliage ~ retiring and Curly Cute ~ retiring stamp sets. Confetti white CS (retired), dimenseionals, pearls, Big shot, sponges and labels collection framelits.
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment