"Kewl"Creations-n-More

Monday 29 July 2013

Happy Monday...

And today I am back at work... vacation time is over :( Boohoo!!!!... Well, during my time off of work, I attended Stampin'Up!'s Convention in Salt Lake city... It was their 25th anniversary! YAY!!!!
We were spoiled! So many gifts, ideas and samples!   I don't do crowds well but manage to swap quite a bit so now I can share some of those ideas with you :)
Today, I am sharing Kelly Acheson's card.  This is a lovely, quite simple card with a bit of a "wow" effect! Can you see the butterfly?  Cute right!
She used the Big Shot... Want one?  Email me and join the Big Shot Club every 2nd Wednesday of the month :)  Join when it works FOR YOU.  Live too far to attend? I'll mail you your projects, products and instructions... $35 per month for 8 months, that's all it takes!
Shop Now: Click here... my store is Open 24/7 and have it shipped right to your door!
Stamping Hugs... Photobucket
My tool box :-)
Contact me today to get yours -n- get a permanent $5 discount on ALL of my classes for the next 12 months (that is worth at least $60 off your classes!!! Wow! ).

No comments:

Post a Comment